46 hectares are spread throughout the Alt and Baix Penedès which give the fruit filling bottles Ferre i Catasús.
In our house we know that we can not know anything in depth without knowing its context. Each of our wines takes the character of the piece where the grapes grow.
A thorough analysis work initiates land lines of coupages rooting memories in each drink.
A Castell del Mirall (Corral d'en Rafeques) is located Castellet and Gornal, with a total of 25.53 hectares of crops.
- Soil type: sandy, clayey and stony river gravel.
- 100 m. above sea level.
- Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Ull de Llebre, Xarel·lo, Syrah and Merlot.
Masia Gustems located at La Granada, with an area of 2.09 hectares.
- Type of soil: clay and limestone.
- 241,8 m. above sea level.
- Varieties: Chenin.
Cal Escudé a Guardiola at Font Rubí, with 15,26 hectares.
- Soil type: clay.
- 400-700 m. above sea level.
- Varieties: Macabeo, Merlot, Syrah, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscat of Alexandria and Parellada.