46 hectares spread throughout the Alt and Baix Penedès give us the fruit that fill the bocles of Ferre i Catasús.
At Ferré i Catasus, we are aware that we can not understand anything in depth without knowing its background. Each of our wines has the character of the plot where its grapes grow.
A meticulous analysis of our soils originates in the variety of aromas in our blends, planting memorable roots with each sip.
Castell del Mirall (Corral d'en Rafeques) is located in Castellet i la Gornal, with a total of 25.53 hectares of vines.
- Soil type: sandstone, clay and stone, with river gravel.
- 100 m. above sea level.
- Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Ull de Llebre (Tempranillo), Xarel·lo, Syrah and Merlot.
Masia Gustems is located in La Granada, with an area of 2.09 hectares.
- Type of soil: clay and limestone.
- 241,8 m. above sea level.
- Varieties: Chenin.
Cal Escudé is located in Guardiola de Font Rubí, with 15,26 hectares.
- Soil type: clay.
- 400-700 m. above sea level.
- Varieties: Macabeo, Merlot, Syrah, Sauvignon Blanco, Muscat de Alejandría and Parellada.